View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 11:28 AM   #62
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Books: I'd start with Tipping the Velvet, The Paying Guests, All of Grisham's books to date, Getting Back (a wonderful lesbian story by Cindi Rizzo) and look to start a book exchange if other book lovers showed up!

Movies: Tipping the Velvet, World of Henry Orient, Tea with Mussolini, Silver Lining Playbook,The Other Sister, Simply Irresistible, Reaching for the Moon, Philomena, Night Falls On Manhattan, Mirror Has Two Faces, Dan In Real Life, Family Stone, Midnight In Paris, Lake House, Hope Springs, Gloria (Sharon Stone re-make) Crazy Stupid Love, Bound,A League Of Their Own, 84 Charing Cross Road, Fran Liebowitz Public Speaking, Bette Davis The Old Maid, Shadow of A Doubt, Women's World, Black Widow (1954 Van Heflin) East Side, West Side (1949 Barbara Stanwyck) Laura (1944 Gene Tierney) and All that Heaven Allows (1955 Rock Hudson).

I think the only two I might hang out with would be The Skipper & Gillian! I don't think I'd have much in common with those others!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: