View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 04:54 PM   #2641
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,985 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm making an interesting casserole, of sorts, which will be for lunch or supper.

I browned Black Bean 'burger' patties, first, in evoo.

Then I used some high-protein Penne pasta (veggie protein, low sugar index) and let it cook with the Black Bean 'burger' patties (which I cut up after they were cooked thoroughly).

To finish the entire concoction, I bought a jar of non-GMO squash and white bean 'pasta' sauce and poured half of the quart jar of sauce over the entire mix.

I bake it in the oven for about half an hour and sprinkle non-cheese veggie 'cheese' over the top, then use a dollop of non-dairy 'sour cream' on top of each serving.

I'm having a small serving of it right now and it is delish!

Very satisfying and warms me up, since it is very cold here today.

The squash and white bean sauce is made by Prego and it is inexpensive and rich in dense nutrients and protein from vegetables and beans.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: