View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 04:22 PM   #257
Sassy

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Together

Thanked 1,928 Times in 460 Posts
Sassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST ReputationSassy Has the BEST Reputation

Re-watched "Ocean's 11" before work today. I love that through the whole film Brad Pitt's character is constantly snacking but never gets a stain on those wild suits he wears. (Best line in the film comes at the end: "Ted Nugent called. He wants his shirt back.") Julia Roberts irritates me in that film -- which is sad 'cause I normally like her. But they put her in high heels and she just can't walk like a lady -- stomp stomp stomp -- walks like a linebacker through the whole film. LOL.

The movie theater is expensive and I've stopped buying movies OnDemand at home. Cable TV is lame right now. Every movie channel is showing the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise... omg I've seen them a thousand times now. *laughs* We bought a new (to us/used) TV recently, but I haven't had time/energy to figure out how to hook up the DVD player (We are not electronically inclined in my home.). I'm at a loss for entertainment. Oh wait... I'll go finish one of those books I'm reading ... *laughs*
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote