Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Inked up !

Yep, I have tats. Love them! Mine are symbolic and represent an era , an event or are representations of my character and my interests.

I'll post my two faves in the gallery.

Love tats and am always thinking about adding. I've waited for years before committing to them. Not because I'm hesitant about the permanence of them, but because I tend to work either the design or the placement of the art I've chosen until I'm satisfied with the final decision (placement and art).

I cant say enough about consultations with the artist prior to sitting for your piece. Placement, size, color (or not) and an artists ability (is it suited for the piece you want?) all dictate a certain amount of time before the actual event !
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots13 For This Useful Post: