View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 01:28 AM   #15
Trishagee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Trishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST ReputationTrishagee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCB View Post
I'm putting the word out to any Trans men or women who may be interested in speaking at the "Transgender day of remembrance" event on November 20th. The event will be held at a community college, most likely somewhere in or around Santa Ana.

I will be speaking at the event myself. EQCA, OCEC and Courage Campaign are looking for trans individuals who would like to participate.

However, we are also looking for all the support we can get and reach out to everyone to attend this event. There will be speakers, a moment of silence and a candle lit march. We will be remembering those Trans men and women we have lost due to hate crimes. All are welcome!

I will post more information about the time and location when it becomes available. If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you the contact details.

Thanks for reading!
Guessing I wouldn't qualify, but I sure would like more information so we can go support our friend!