Old 01-07-2019, 09:39 AM   #4247
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't taken a spinning class but my old gym had their spinning room next to the locker room so I walked by it all the time plus the owner of the gym was constantly trying to get me to do her class.

First rule of any new class, go in early and speak with the instructor and let them know you've never done the class before. They will find a bike for you and help set it up and give you tips. They actually make spinning shoes and may have some for rent, depending on the location. SoulCycle typically makes customers rent shoes if they don't have their own cycling shoes as the machines are designed for cycling shoes. If not, choose good fitting sneakers with good ridges still (not worn down) to avoid slippage.

I think it's awesome! It is loud and the music is always high energy. I would start slow to build up to the crazy stuff but it always seemed like a good time. I just never wanted to do it by myself. Having a friend there would be great.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: