How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,435 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
Careful of shoedazzle! The shoes are adorable, but cheap and made of synthetic material. In my experience, they don't fit right and are very uncomfortable. Same with JustFabulous.

For $40, you can go to TJMaxx, Marshalls, DSW, or Ross and get a pair of real leather, proper fitting, last-season Steve Maddens or Nine West or BCBG or Guess shoes, among other nicer brands.

Your feet will only last you so long in heels, as many old ladies in the doctor's office waiting rooms keep reminding me, so treat them right and get them good shoes (but at a good price)!
thanks! i had no idea. i appreciate the info.

unfortunately i can't buy cute shoes in stores...i wear an 11w and my feet are deformed. i'm lucky if i can find tennis shoes in an 11 (it does happen), but cute shoes are impossible. i have been eyeing zappo's a lot lately (i got my snow boots there) so i might try order heels there when i have the money.

edited add...re: hair dryness...

i LOVE coconut oil. i put some in after i get out of the shower and before i brush my hair out, and let it dry naturally (you could also blow dry). you only need a little. it also works well as a body moisturizer and lube. you can do a more intensive treatment by wetting your hair, putting it in, leaving it in for an hour or so, then washing your hair. henna is a great hair treatment, too - i use it to dye my hair and it's very good for hair. but sometimes it can cause extra dryness.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post: