Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I rescued a bunch of birds from a building where the siding was being torn down. Some jerk was using his blowtorch to kill the birds. So, the guys who were upset, asked me to keep the birds safe. I agreed. Plus I also called a woman who took in birds as rescue. She showed up with cages. However, I ended up with so many birds, I had used my winter coat and sweatshirt to keep the birds warm. She took the small babies and put them in her bra. I almost fell over. I never would have thought about anyone doing that!

Anyway, several years later she was murdered. Her car was found in Baltimore City, and her body was found after that. To this day, it is still an unsolved mystery.

As for all the birds and other animals she was caring for, her neighbors and friends took them all in. Not one animals was put down.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: