Old 11-05-2016, 07:33 AM   #25
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

The first response I had was 'using logic and sanity' but that's not what you meant.

I will be voting on The Big Day. My polling location is at a school this time. It will be interesting to see how they process things as I used to volunteer at the polls in FL.

I am being paid for my actual time at work plus holiday pay. Go, Rhode Island!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
That would be interesting but I would be concerned that those results would influence how or if poll voters vote.

I can hear, in my head, people saying oh that person is already winning so I don't need to vote.

Or look how far ahead the person I was going to vote for is. I will write in Mickey Mouse for the fun of it.
There's about 100 or so people in a town nearby that are writing in the name of the former mayor. I get that they want to vote their party but don't want one candidate but I feel, that in THIS election of all elections, this is NOT the time to be shitting around. It's a nice gesture but it's wasting their vote. Of course, it's their vote to waste so there's that but still....I'm befuddled.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: