Old 09-18-2018, 11:00 AM   #7281
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Gemme? I am not sure if I can participate in the next crafter's round project, but I have a couple things I wanted to inquire about:

1) If this round is limited to 7 participants, and the project consists of making an creature project for each participant, then what size parameter will each entry be?

2) Is it okay to submit an drawing or is the medium limited to using paints or watercolors or color pencils or ?????

After the last project this summer, I thought I would not be able to participate in another crafting round. I might be able to do it, but will wait to see your final parameters for this particular craft round.

As I understand, so far, this round is about making 3-dimensional fantasy creatures. And, in order to create something with dimensional qualities, we can use mixed media to achieve this effect, correct?

I will wait to see your final list of criteria before I can decide if I can participate, ok?

I'm good with you heading up the next round as wrangler. Like CCB, I'm not down with creating an project that is top heavy by utilizing clay (for example: I am okay with an tiny use of clay vs clay being the predominate medium).

Good Morning to everyone...
I appreciate your inquiries. It's good to really think about the projects and what time and materials they may require to complete. I will definitely post the official parameters very soon. I have some house chores I need to do today but will get the details ironed out and post the sign up list then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Of course Gemme will pop in to clarify for sure, but I think that they don't have to be 3-dimensional but can have elements of 3 dimensional IF the participant is willing to add extra shipping should that increase the shipping charge.
Our nyc is 100% correct. 3D elements are NOT a requirement.

I appreciate the feedback on the project length and have gotten word that we may have a newbie joining us, which would be awesome, so I may extend it out even longer for them to get their sea legs under them and so those who do opt to do 3D elements have plenty of time to incorporate them successfully.

I am super stoked about this project, crafters! Maybe it's because I watched that show Making It, which if you haven't done so, look it up. I'm sure it's on YouTube. I know we have new creatures just waiting to be brought to life and am so excited about seeing what those who participate come up with. This is going to be designed to be fun and as quirky and kooky as you want to be. The stranger the better, I say!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: