Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Bumping Andrea's Voting forum thread, again:

Here's an article which is currently featured on CNN, concerning voting issues American citizens face -- each election -- and in this case, the article focuses on a South Carolina city, Ashville.

It's horrible, what the GOP has done for years and in particular, this article is not exhaustive in it's claims about gerrymandering of districts, not to mention whole states (Idaho, for instance) in the contiguous continental United States, where Republican's have maintained a strangle-hold politically.

I hope Stacey Abram's voting initiative has been active since her Las Vega$ announcement, but my inner radar tells me that the GOP's efforts to take over American politics and government to make sure everyone bows down to their agenda is only going to get worse, until people demand that they be held accountable and vote them out of office.

It makes me furious when I read articles about how the GOP is at the bottom of every cesspool act in our governing agencies.

Article Link is found ~~~>>>>>>> Here.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: