View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 11:07 AM   #18
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Cool thread Arwen. I have a few questions for you. I'll start off easy.

What is a good way for me to wash the rocks I have. (I was going to say my rocks but, ya know where that would have gone!) I hear different things. What each thing has in common is, it was told to me by someone with not much of a clue. Do they even need to be washed? I will admit, they have kind of a funky "feel" to them lately.

My grandpa polished rocks when I was a kid. I have lost the one he gave me, still has a sad note to it for me. When I was a kid and learned that rocks have "powers", when I saw them polished, I always thought, "entombment of powers". That leads me to another question. When rocks are polished, are their powers altered in anyway? Are they more powerful in their natural state?

Thank you.

(now I want to go lick rocks!) (zip it, you pervs!)
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote