Old 07-11-2016, 01:16 PM   #270
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default ummmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Maybe try a kilt?...kinda similar but you don't have to stick your arms through it .

Trousers are a rather recent innovation in human history. It's quite possible we'll all be back to wearing "dresses" not long from now....and there are some "advantages" ( think "woods" ) which I won't get into here.
Thanks for the encouragement but I will still pass on that. Not a trend setter. Not partial to pleats or plaid either. "The woods"...love walking through them. When I need a little rest and a drink of my tea I prefer to sit on a rotted fallen tree or a big rock. Thinkin when I am enjoying my sit and view I want some "britches" on !! Call me stubborn.