Old 10-10-2010, 11:16 PM   #15
SFFemmePrincess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Lesbian Princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns
Relationship Status:
Single but also non negotiably non monogamous

SFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST ReputationSFFemmePrincess Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a third generation Dodgers fan!! This year was a very hard year for me and my family. It's even harder for me though because my brother is slowly but surely converting my Dad to be a Giants fan. He says that it's because he is a baseball fan, and since we live here in SF, he can't help but root for the home team. (Unless they are playing the Dodgers of course.) In the playoffs I will try and root for the Giants, but its really hard because my blood bleeds blue. I did take my Dad on a trip to LA with my brother to celebrate his 60th birthday in August, complete with a tour of Dodger Stadium, a home game, and a ribbon board message. It was awesome!

Sooo...with that said, GO DODGERS!!!

but for now I guess Go Giants!
SFFemmePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SFFemmePrincess For This Useful Post: