View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 05:39 AM   #2022
nekohl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 2,162 Times in 382 Posts
nekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputationnekohl Has the BEST Reputation

I am looking forward to going to the auction tonight with the family.

But first I have to get through today which apparently is "rob a mall day" and I will say if you take part in that, I have no respect. I do not know the reasons behind "rob a mall day" but I suspect some people are going to claim its because cooperate/big box stores have "drowned out the little guy" which I totally get. However, I do not think stealing from the big guy helps the little guy. Now, buying from the little guy, supporting your local businesses, that helps! I am a big believer in shopping local I am also a firm believer in not being an asshat and stealing.
Then of course, I guess some people will say they are taking part in today because "I saw it on Twitter" or something equally rediculous. To which I say, the world is full of followers and the unthinking masses and more than its fair share of asses.

*please excuse my use of the word ass three times in this post. I'm fired up this morning.