View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 03:09 AM   #10
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

I took the test some months ago and when read in the results the description of the type I am; it appears to be mostly accurate in the diverse areas. After this, I used to joke with friends about having the next person with whom I will be dating taking the test.
Well, I haven't date since then...but apparently I have an 'inclination' towards extrovert, intuitive, people oriented, nurturing women; coincidence? Who knows? With them I enjoyed deep conversations around a diversity of topics. Most of them were what I call 'wise' women. It was fun sharing with them and they were always up for some sort of adventure and new discoveries. I also think that in some instances their "feelers" in them was perhaps a little too much for me. Also, during the initial stages of the relationship I was some sort of conundrum for them, however some of them were persistent in trying to 'discover' what was underneath my introvert type. No, I don't know for sure to what type they belong according to this test (it might be interesting to find out.)
Finally, although I consider this as an interesting test, I also consider that it doesn't matter what type two ppl are, if they both 'work' hard, know themselves and are intentional about their relationship, such relationship could prosper and growth.

Ps. Forgive my grammatical and other errors...English is not my first language.
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post: