imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Here is a very brief synopsis of the types -
http://www.personalitypage.com/html/high-level.html

Generally I prefer thinkers to fellow feelers. And I prefer introverts to extroverts (though it's not written in stone, I've had a couple who were fabulous).

I like difference, rather than similarities. Thinkers ground me more and balance me off. I get my lovely one on one time in introverts, with all the thick juicy one on one deep convo I need.
Though some feelers are ok, just so long as their score is "cuspy" between thinking and feeling. Someone asking me how I feel all the time will get on my nerves.

I may be an ENFP, but of the extroverts, apparently they are the most introverted. And although they are highly in tune with feelings, and talk about them, they are very select about who they share the deepest feelings with (probably like most people lol)
I am highly patient and slow moving so I don't mind slower moving and private INTJ and INTP Or INFJ types. As long as they are continually moving towards something I'm good with that, snails pace is fine. Usually they like me drawing them out so it's a good balance, they help me focus. There is a huge differences between introverted and shy. They aren't the same thing. I'm an extrovert and I can be rather shy. And I certainly don't make the first moves. So I count on confident introvert butches to take the lead once I've made it known I'm interested. I look all fun based and laugh loud and opinionated (true) but m y knees knock together when I'm trying to let someone know I'm interested. I think I've kissed someone first maybe four times and I've been dating for 30 years and kissed a lot of people! So shy and introverted aren't the same things. So introverts who are able to step up and take the lead are deeply appreciated by me.

And Just like anything else, things are influenced by ethnicity/background, family, history, upbringing, experience in life, belief systems etc.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: