imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

LOL I rather count on Introvert partners to tell me to shut up. I laugh and agree and shut up. Someone sitting there, wishing I would shut up and wanting to hit me with a brick, isn't very helpful. Luckily, most of my partners (who, mostly were introverts) knew how to say "for the love of god, woman, shut it" Or "Babs. stuff it before I gag you" Or you know, shove something fun in my mouth

That's why I also need assertive and someone with a spine LOL

the relationship page is here http://www.personalitypage.com/html/relationships.html

Look up your type at the bottom, click and at the bottom of the "as a partner" description is will say something like:

Quote:
Generally, the ENFP is a warm and affirming creature who is very interested and able to have an intense, meaningful, close relationship with their mate.

Although two well-developed individuals of any type can enjoy a healthy relationship, ENFP's natural partner is the INTJ, or the INFJ. ENFP's dominant function of Extraverted Intuition is best matched with a partner whose dominant function is Introverted Intuition.
Of course, my best matches also happen to be the rarest. *eyeball roll*

So Hiiiiiii INFJ and INTJ butches!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: