imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulButch View Post
So true.
And it sounds like a *lovely* trait to have

CCB - I often want to hit my introverted partners with a brick for sitting there and not responding. But it's also endearing to me to have that low-level conflict. I've also learned to sit and wait. They learned to tell me "Hang on, let me think about that" - if told, I will kick back and amuse myself with the 72 other things in my head. lol

I'm also 45 now and I know a bit better how to give people space. I don't take it personally anymore. I respect it. I need mine too.

Plus I find it somewhat endearing if someone wants to hit me with a brick at times.

Brick-play. Powerful. mmmmmmm.....

And I thought, a long as time ago "J" would be annoying. but you know what? I'm such and open person and fluid that for me, I actually enjoy someone else's "J" - it sparks good debate and I like that. "T" also sparks a good debate with me. And I personally get randy with some low level playful bickering and I like someone laughing and getting off on my
"NO IT ISN'T, INFINITY PLUS ONE!" princess stomp But I dont think I would have appreciated it as much in those when I was younger.

My Exwife was an INFJ and we had a bloody ball together. And I do have to admit, her "protective" function (J's got that thang in shedloads) was very sexy.

I dunno, depends on their maturity?

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 10-01-2014 at 01:51 PM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: