Old 11-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #37
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
I like fishing. I don't like touching the worms though.

I don't have a problem with those little fishies - but worms? ew.

Mare and I did quite a bit of fishing this past summer, but didn't catch a thing. We made a killing with crabbing though.

I don't even eat fish with the exception of fish sticks and tuna, lol, but I find fishing itself very therapeutic. I just love being near the water. We are hoping to get a boat in the very near future and take our fishing trips to the next level.
I'm just hoping to avoid this --->
cause that would be my kind of luck, lol.

I also think fishing is therapeutic. When I lived in Chicago, there used to be a place I'd go to a lot. It was a river where a man made dam was and I'd sit and fish for hours alone. No one to bother me, alone with my thoughts. Sometimes I'd go after a hard day of work just to wind down before I went home. River fishing can be fun because you never know what you'll catch.

As for the worms, I'd put them on a hook for you anytime, but I have a funny feeling Mare already does that.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote