Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

rant:

I know we have covered this before, but each day it just baffles me.

I am at my job a month now. I work with some very intelligent and kind people. They are so helpful... seriously they are a real good team to be a part of.

Our office is a very nice well kept building. We have nice windows and plants and other aesthetically pleasing things to make a nice space. The owners seem to care about that.

Then there's the kitchen. You open the fridge. What you see grosses you out. I had to wipe down a shelf before i put my lunch bag in it. I watch people come and go and use this fridge. I don’t get how they can stand it.
I threw out some jam that has been fermenting for about 4 years.

I brought cleaning stuff and cleaned it the first week i was there as best I could. . It was pretty gross as it had to be emptied and hosed out i believe, the freezer is insane and since I get ice from it, i prefer it to be less repulsive. I cleaned it best i could as it is full of food and I am sure years beyond their time.

Someone saw me cleaning it and I guess told the owner. I am sure they have no idea. Last Friday two people emptied it and steam cleaned the fridge part. A memo went out with the usual *your mother doesn’t work here, clean up after yourself*

I went in it today to get ice, and the freezer wasn’t touched.

Pet Peeve... why do it half way??? How could you not clean the freezer?

And i cannot even tell you about the toaster oven or microwaves!

I am just amazed at this..

/rant
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: