View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 10:47 AM   #796
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I feel that it's rude to not acknowledge that there's a human being in front of you. That applies to both sides of the argument. I can't stand people who don't talk to you when you are in their line and I can't stand when customers bare their giant egos and think everyone in the world wants to hear what they have to say. Trust me; we don't.

Same thing for people who drive around with their radios booming or their phones running through the car loud enough for bystanders to hear every word. I don't care that much about your life. Sad for you, but true.
Gemme,

I am guilty of sharing my music. I was thinking of you the other day when I was driving. Can't You See by The Marshall Tucker Band came on and I turned it up. There are just some songs that beg to be played loudly when driving Jessie (my Jeep) topless. Plus, when it's loud people can't hear me singing.

~W
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post: