View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 04:05 PM   #4223
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

I feel stressed, anxious and irritated. My mom's been cancer free for over a year now. She got a call last week saying her numbers were high and they want her to get blood work done again in a month. Needless to say she's been a mess since. On top of this she wanted to get some painting done and I had asked my brother for help twice but with no luck. My mother then decided to hire the work done. She found these two guys who came Monday. When they were leaving I wanted to check the work and she yelled at me. Needless to say they did a piss poor job. Of course I am the one dealing with them. They been saying they would come back every day this week and even came yesterday to say they would be here today. Today, they are a no show. Now they are saying Tuesday. All the furniture from the bedrooms are in the living room and my mom's OCD is in high gear. Add that on top of her other stress and it's been the week from hell. She cussed me out Wednesday and told me to shut up yesterday and every day is worse than the one before. I am trying to be understanding but my stress level is off the charts.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post: