Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Papa...

I've been wanting to post on this thread for a long time about someone who is very very dear to me. Someone who is quiet and reserved yet deserves all the admiration in the world.

I have known Papa for well over 10 years and have never known anyone with such strength and dedication. He took care of his elderly parents day in and day out carrying the load pretty much all alone and made sure that his folks lived with dignity and quality of life until the end. He never ever looked at it as a burden. He never complained, in fact he saw this as a gift. Papa has been there for me through thick and thin and listen to me cry and laugh, even when I took a real from the internet. Papa always checked on me to be sure I was okay.

I hope one day to give Papa that big hug in person because he means so very much to me.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: