View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 04:30 PM   #54
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

*Goodness sakes!!!*

To all my friends here who know me (or not!),

Thank you so much for being a part of my life! Each and every one of you have impacted me in one way or another, over the years. To all of you, I want you to know how much it means to me to be friends with you here and to be of support to each other as we spend time on the Planet and enjoy ourselves and learn along side of each other. You all have brought valuable gifts of intellect, wisdom, compassion, passionate discourse, and shared your sense of humor or even your sense of what upsets you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for tolerating me and all that makes me weak, strong or just plain disillusioned! Each of you have inspired me, taught me important social lessons that have helped me to be the person I am. I owe my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you and may the days to come, bless you deeply!

With much kindness and sweetness for all of you,
~D

PPS/ I have always loved James Taylor's song,
shower the people you love with love
and this goes out to all of you!!!

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: