imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking bout the situation given... I liked them enough to go and hang out with them and something about them instantly turns me off. hmn. I'm going to say one that has actually happened a few times. They don't talk. It's a bit like pulling teeth to find out stuff about them. they don't want to talk about their exes, that's a big one. That puts me right off. I personally need to know what they thought about their old relationships. stories. thoughts. feelings. lessons. joys. bad dates. good dates. etc.

I even say in my dating advert that I don't want there to be subjects that are no go areas. and I have dated a few people, since coming home, who just don't really talk about themselves. And some will, but I have to ask direct questions about their past or they offer nothing to the conversation. It sucks. One person I really quite liked. but yeah. that did it for me. the lack of self in conversation.

I know there are oodles of people where they'd prefer to hike together, or play basketball together, or play video games together - than to share stories. that's cool. but it's not me. And I have dated people who are happy to go days without speaking to anyone. That would be me and them not working.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: