Old 05-31-2014, 01:17 PM   #64
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I think that someone who doesn't understand (at least not without a REALLY good reason.....like being raised by wolves in the forest or something) the fine lines that traverse and connect our social relationships.

For example, the lines between confident, cocky and arrogant. For me, I'm definitely okay with the first option and possibly the second option if there's humor in the equation but the last option is an instant switch flipper (and not in the ON direction).

The line between dominant and controlling is another example.

I like it when people....not just potential mates, but all people....toe the line of impropriety in one form or another but have enough sense to not fall off the deep end.

For the record, I have no ill will towards emus or those who love and/or own and/or farm them.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: