femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,724 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Exercise: 1 hour and 25 minute walk

Today was really nice weather, cooler than usual in NYC. I was to meet my friend at a tea house but asked if we could switch to a walk given the weather. He told me he was looking forward to the tea house but that we could walk after. I said "perfect!" but really just so I didn't come off as a bossy bitch. I guess it was perfect that we compromised, but drinking tea before walking has it's problems .

We walked from 3:30 to 5:30, but there was some stopping. He asked if we could stop in a sex store so that he could look for a gift for his girlfriend. Yeah, just what I had in mind . He ended up getting her an expensive device that is supposed to simulate going down on her because he doesn't like to do that. I could be wrong because I didn't want to stand with him during the selection process but I believe it cost 200 dollars. Oh, straight cis rich white men, is there no end to your antics! Actually we've been close friends for many, many years so, yes, you be you!

He wanted to walk the Queensborough Bridge but it had already been 2 hours, and he's tall, so he walks REALLY fast, so I was like, maybe let's not today. When we parted ways I walked around a street fair a bit. I love to get the grilled corn on the cob but they had already closed. Why did we have to go to the sex shop .

I ended up with 12K steps on my iphone but stupidly (or not) I had him carry all my stuff, including my iphone (he's nice that way), so my short legs would have gotten tons more steps registered than his long ones- darn it!

Happy exercising, friends!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: