View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 06:04 PM   #18
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Medscape Scholarly article on benefits of Plant Based Diet

While the proverbial jury is still out on giving plant based diets the full stamp of approval, there is strong indicators of proof that plant based diets will not only improve your overall health, but if you have pre-diabetes issues associated with blood sugar levels and how your body produces and uses its own natural insulin, then this article will give you an better understanding of why changing your normal food choices to an Plant Based Diet, could save your life.

I radically changed my diet to be top heavy on Plant Based foods, which in turn has allowed my bodily processes to self correct in natural ways. I am on an medically supervised diet as prescribed by my primary physician. As well as switching to an plant based diet, I continue to lose weight, my heart function improves and before too long, I won't need experimental medication to aid in correcting my blood sugar issues .

Bonus info to other medically endorsed studies discussing Plant Based Diets is included in this scholarly article.

Title of Medscape article:

Vegan Diet Rapidly Improves Type II Diabetes Markers In Adults (Jenkins, K., February 26, 2018).

LINK: www.medscape.com/viewarticle/893125
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote