Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I will always be feminine, no matter how old I am because it is just a part of me, just as breathing in and out is a part of me.

To me, it has nothing to do with being girlish or womanly. It is an intrinsic part of who I am and aging has done nothing to diminish the feminine aspect of myself.

daisy loving: I love daisies but I love roses more

butterfly chasing: I did not chase butterflys as a young girl and do not imagine I will start now

barefoot: I walk barefoot now as much as I ever did

giggling: I still giggle when something tickles my fancy or my funnybone

daisy chain making: never did, probably never will

glitter loving: I never did like glitter even as a young girl-too messy for me

vulnerable: I am a very vulnerable person, always have been and imagine I will continue to be so until I am an old woman

sweet: I think sweetness has nothing to do with age

I think each of us may look at aging and girlishness or womanliness differently.

I never really gave much thought to being girlish but always have given being feminine a great deal of thought.

Maybe also because I am not dating, my "experience", "wisdom," "maturity" and "skill", does not factor into any equation for me or for my partner.

We accept each other where each of us are at this point in out lives, just as I work on accepting myself and where I am at today.

I try hard to not focus on my yesterdays or my tomorrows but to be here now.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: