Old 08-13-2012, 12:48 PM   #12
AlexHunter

How Do You Identify?:
With a greeting and a handshake, typically
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

AlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST ReputationAlexHunter Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not female-identified. I lean mostly to the male spectrum, though I am more genderqueer or third-gendered than anything.

With that said:

I'm temperamental about my body hair. I always shave my pubic hair, but my legs and armpits are iffy. I am shaven more often than not, simply because I have very sensitive skin and once the hair grows, I start getting itchy rashes. Sometimes, I get lazy or apathetic, though.

One of the reasons I don't want to go on testosterone is because I'd grow a massive amount of body hair (all the men in my family are hairy). I would hate that and most likely get waxed or lasered.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
AlexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlexHunter For This Useful Post: