View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #19
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnRkey View Post
Has this ever happended to any of yall? And its slightly embarrasing!

I was dropping my girlfriend off at home. She was leaning on my car, I was standing in front of her, leaning into her with both hands on either side of her resting on my car. So the proximity was very close. She was mentioning something but I heard a rustling to the left of me and looked over, but as I looked over (I wear my baseball caps so the bill is slightly to the right) I accidently hit her in the forehead with the bill of my cap!! I apologized immediatly! She said it was ok!

I was mostly embarrassed by my lack of understanding of the distance and effect of my turning my head while holding her against me. Luckily she didnt let me think about it to long. I hope I am not the only one this embarrassing situation happens to?! right?! Minus two points from my butch card. LOL

I frequently wear baseball caps when I'm hiking or if I don't have extra time to style my hair...If that situation ever happens between Gaige and I, I'll probably laugh, and then I will kiss her and tell her she has just been billed in advance for a kiss!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: