christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
Creamy, soft, melt in your mouth Maple Walnut Fudge that someone gave me as a treat...absolutely delicious and so worth every calorie!!

Having someone (that's a great cook like me) help me in the kitchen to make a wonderful yummy dinner.

Someone caring about me enough to take care of me, tucking me into bed for a nap and putting medicine on my sore feet after I came home exhausted.

Having several great friends (that I met from BFP) that feel comfortable with me and trust me whole-heartedly to open up to me about private issues that are near and dear to them; issues that may make them feel vulnerable, but they know I would never betray their confidence, that I will do everything within my power to help them and work together to resolve things, or come up with good ideas to make things better...and how they are always there for me when I have serious questions about intimate things or Identity or Community related concerns. Having made such great friends is a wonderful feeling. It's hard to imagine life without them now. I am so happy that I didn't leave this (Our) Community when I was being intimidated and being told that I didn't belong and being dictated to about who I could and couldn't interact with. The connections I've made here have really impacted and affected my life in a VERY positive, validating, amazing way.

Christie brought me joy the other evening....for the way she treated me with such respect and support. Much appreciated!!
Oh my dearest Sweet! You humble me with your friendship - truly.

As to what brought me joy today - well, yesterday, really...

Driving home after a very stressful work/health week... seeing that pink/purple sunset over the tops of the mountains and hearing this song on the radio... knowing that I am a Family (Wo)Man... while all of the lyrics aren't true of my life, the sentiment that my family is what keeps me going when I don't feel like I have the strength to do one more thing, to drive one more mile...

They are the drive behind my coming home...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXcMY6VgDls&p=7572DDE9224ACACD&playnext=1& index=22"]YouTube - "Family Man" Craig Campbell[/nomedia]
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post: