imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

well, there are those who would find that a perfect fit, Ocean, rather than a block. I've also been with butches that I absolutely adored who felt their "cock" was in their hands and wasnt keen on strapping. One of them was incredible with her fisting skills and I nick-nammed her "fisty"

And I've been with two femme cock wielding individuals. Meowr.

Its hard not being what the crowd expects you to be as an ID. And annoying. And frustrating. and you get to hear a lot about how one wouldn't want you or would find you not to their taste.

luckily it makes you grow a thicker hide, generally.

It is hard to hear one of your favourite activities doesn't mean anything to a sex partner but that's why I advocate "Sleeping Around" and "Having Fun" and "having actual sex before making rediculous proclamations or commitment" to find out that

hey, actually this isnt as important if they are good at X
or
omg, I really cant do Y no matter how much I like someone, Ive tried it with 26 people now
or
holy crap I cant deal with their cum face and the way they sneeze when they have a finger up their bum.

because "sleeping around" has actually taught me more than I thought I did about what I wanted. I found out I was actually less rigid and it made me less judgemental about kinks I thought I would never, ever be into, until I found myself doing them cause what one person made weird and awkward, another person made fun and hot.

Its kind of like eating that vegetable you thought you hated cause you tried it once boiled, cooked in a different way and you found you actually liked swede.

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 01-02-2014 at 03:10 PM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: