View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 04:55 PM   #20
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsunflower View Post
Hi there Femminator

What a brilliant thread and interesting discussion. I realise you're looking for butch opinion but I can't help myself from joining in.

I've only ever experienced this with one partner but I hope I will again 'cos it was way hot and we both loved it. I don't believe you would regret experimenting and you never know what amazing sensations you'll discover. I hope it's mind-blowing for you both. (I'm tempted to say let us know how you get on but that's probably not the right thing so I'll shut up!)

And Mr D...

...this sounds awesome, but how did this femme manage to maintain a running commentary with a mouth full of cock? Just wunderin'...

xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
I was wondering...
Well, yassee, you know how those fabulous experimental sessions go when there's much action, communication and laughter.

Well obviously said chatty femme wasn't talking with her mouth full but kept coming up for air; her hands wouldn't leave my then twitching cock and she would talk through her wide experience of giving bio boy blow-jobs. It was one of the most intense, hot sexual encounters I've had. I had just discovered packing at the time and was packing a wonderful cock that was soft enough for comfortable packing and hard enough to fuck with too. It was that femme who had given me the cock. The old chap got so well used I had to retire him

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: