A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

We have some very interesting and talented people here.

My resume includes playing semi professional tennis and golf, both post University. Taught when my past due date came up. (that rascally wrist injury!) Spent some years working side by side (as a civilian) with the elite "Red Horse" military team traveling around the country building bridges, digging tunnels and other fun stuff.

I have attempted to get my private pilots license no less than 3 times. Now that I am older, thinking about another attempt soon.

Upon my retirement, my plan is to volunteer to assist homeless women and homeless critters in Florida with my gorgeous bride sipping adult beverages around the pool in the evenings. Bliss.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post: