Old 09-14-2018, 01:31 PM   #24
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm kind of a Jane of all trades. When I was younger, I managed a bead store, then moved on to apprentice with a jeweler.
After that, I managed an office supply store for several years.
Next I worked as a seamstress for a long time. I worked as a personal chef during that time, too, making meals for clients in their homes. (I'm totally a self-taught cook, so no formal training for that.)
After that, I taught art classes in an after school program in the public schools, and then moved into teaching pre-school. At that point, I got really sick and had to stop teaching. I went to school, and also worked from home as a personal assistant in a company that planned wedding proposals. Basically, whatever crazy thing the client wanted, I found. I booked showgirls, mariachi bands, and elephants, all for people's strange vision of their perfect proposal. During that time, I also worked as a personal assistant to the director of a math camp for girls.
After that, I stopped working to go to law school. Now I'm done with school, and trying to find a job in my field. I would like to do family law, elder law, landlord-tenant law, or trusts and estates (wills). Keep your fingers crossed I find something soon! I'm a bit nervous about being so much older than most of the people I'm competing with for jobs, so I hope that my age and experience count in my favor, rather than counting against me.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post: