View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 06:17 PM   #5693
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey Greco

Greco, thanks for your post about Ft McClellan ... I did my basic training there and then stayed for my other training too after that. I will read about it later this evening when I get settled. The only things I liked about basic training was the wonderful all you can eat at every meal food. The cooks had it going on!! And throwing live grenades, shooting m-60s, m-16s ... scored top on all that. When we did m-60 night fire on our bellies at distant tanks, the boo-lits were rigged ... you could see them, watch them go hundreds of yards ... so cool! Enough of my memory lane.

I have had a darn good week. Feeling pretty good tonight. Been in training and my favorite instructor taught the class. He is about the most kind hearted person I have ever met .... known him for probably a decade. We fly him in from extreme NorthEast. He is head of Electrical and Computer Science Divisions at an impressive college there. In his electrical engineering classes, they get to design their own computer chips. Once my friend the instructor looks over everone's chip design to ensure it will work, the designs are sent off to be built. I find that immensely interesting!

I told him he hurt my feelings because I had asked him 3 times to send me photos of his wife's chickens. We laughed and laughed. I think I will receive photos soon. His wife is a dear too. She came with him one time and we all went out to dinner. Good people! The world could sure benefit for a lot more like them.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: