View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 08:02 PM   #434
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Dinner and Play, "The Golden Girls, The Valentine Edition" at Stage 773 1225 W. Belmont Ave. (this is a meetup sponsored event)

Going to be in the Windy City around this time, if so ....

They're baaaaaaaack!!!! The best Golden Girls return, with a Valentine edition!!!! We will meet at 6 pm at BIG & Little's Restaurant for dinner, and gather at the theater by 7:30 pm The restaurant is located at 1034 W. Belmont!

Chicago’s favorite drag seniors start 2019 with LOVE in Hell in a Handbag Productions’ beloved parody THE GOLDEN GIRLS: The Lost Episodes – The Valentine Edition, written by Artistic Director David Cerda and directed by Jon Martinez. Dorothy, Blanche, Sophia and Rose return February 8 – March 10, 2019 at Stage 773, 1225 W. Belmont Ave. in Chicago.

I have not been to one of these events but a Chicago friend has invited me and hopefully if all goes well I'll be able to attend......
Just a reminder this is only a month or so away!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: