Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,620 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I have dreams about running . . . running everywhere, down a city street, on a country road, around the aisles of a grocery store. I'll wake up and think, "Wow, that felt good. I should do that." And then I'll remember that I can't even walk somewhere without a cane, and sitting down to take breaks after short distances, and just getting out of bed is going to hurt like the dickens in several different places.
omg, I thought I was the only one who had dreams like that! Mine is always about riding horses. Then he was younger. I used to ride from sun up to sundown. Often bareback. In my dreams I’m doing it again. When I wake up, I think God I wish I could ride a horse again… And then I roll over and the cramping if my body starts and I lift myself gingerly out of bed. I still do a hell of a lot for the age I am in the condition I am in. But I’m so slow now…
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: