Old 09-18-2010, 08:49 PM   #14
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default I think this is a wonderful thread...

I am 51 and I believe the best is yet to come. Although I am about 9 years from 60 I look forward to every year I age...because 'that' birthday means I am still here! I have spent many years learning, taking a step forward, two backwards, and always landed on my feet when I took a great leap of faith. I find now that I can apply all those experiences and life only gets sweeter and sweeter. I see things through a different lens now. Day by day I continue to have those 'aha' moments when all things in the physical and supernatural world seem to come together. And...mostly for the greater good. I am no way ready to close this book of life. Now is the time to really LIVE. To FEEL. To SEE. To LOVE with no restrictive conditions. I am now simply an older woman with more experience and I would not choose to rewind or fast forward the tape of life. I do find the posts so far on this thread as insightful, needed, and validating.
socialjustice_fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to socialjustice_fsu For This Useful Post: