Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I think the hardest part for me was last weekend. I had to say goodbye to just my Mom when I left. As I was packing up the car with some of my father things, I was crying. I had to go into the house and say, I have to go Mom, or I'm going to keep on crying. We both were crying by then and that broke my heart. Her story to her friends that week, her breaking point was picking up my Dad's ashes. I broke when I opened the hutch and saw his ashes. But what really killed me was leaving. I cried for 4 hours, and I had a 10 hour drive ahead of me.

when I got home, I just wasn't the same. It took me a few days to find myself and come back into our love story. Things are getting better, however I'm still watching the calendar. And I won't be able to share with him what's going on.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: