Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien View Post
What a sad day to be a Saint's fan. I don't know if the suspensions are too harsh or not, but I hope that other teams will be looked at for doing the same thing the Saint's got caught doing. It taints the Super Bowl run of 2009. I am a Saint's fan and am disappointed in Sean Payton and the Saint's organization for letting the bounty system get started in the first place. I am not surprised that Greg Williams got banned from the NFL. My question is what will happen to the players and how can the Saints rebound from their suspensions when they come down. 2012 is the year that the Super Bowl will be played in the New Orleans Superdome. Can the Saints even get there? The Saints need to sign Drew Brees soon so that something good can come from this season. Geaux Saints, bummer.

This whole thing is breaking my heart and i wonder if the Saints were the only team investigated.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: