Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

that list of people on our profile pages COULD be people like me who click a name by accident on a post, or like Kim said trying to post from the (i)phone in tiny itty bitty font. It's easy to end up on SOMEONE's page with NO intent at all.

i don't recognize half the folks on my list either, and if my ex, my exes (sort of) ex and current friend, (both on this site) or the exes new gf (also on this site), the exes new gf's ex (no idea i just threw that in) my ex friend (on this site), my friend again ( still on this site, we reconnected), my long time friend (on this site) or my mother (not on this site) want to look at my *page* so be it. i don't even feel comfy calling it MY page, is a page on a website that i get to use, it's not like i bought the damn page anyway. i have full confidence that the site would take care of business if anyone tried to hurt a hair on our heads. Watching people who try to do internet harm being banned is the best deterrent for the rest of the population here to behave. i think they handle it well and one day i am going to get that ex/new/new ex lover float chart to June.

i know all of these people are here and i love this site so sharing the same space can be weird but hey welcome to the internet.

i am here knowing i have limited privacy and my words can be read by the entire world, if i wanted 100% privacy i would not be online at all. If i were vain enough to think the world wanted to read my words i would still not care if they did or not.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: