Old 03-02-2013, 07:08 AM   #15
uncommondialogue

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian; BEMME: Femme with a Butch brain; think Jill from The REAL L Word
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE
Relationship Status:
Single and looking

uncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputation
Default Some favorites

I love a lot of the M. AAsam face products. Two in particular I adore are theVino Gold Tinted Dat Cream and Perfect Teint II used together. The Perfect Tein smooths lines sooooooooooooooooooooo good and I mix it with the Tinted Dat cream.

Argan oil products are great and I too use a lot of Signature Club A products.

The best eyebrow pencil I have used is YBF Automatic Eye Brow Pencil and the best mascar is benefit's they're Real!

Don't forget ladies.....moisurize, moisturize, moisturize *W.

Here's a hint that really works well...if still shaving legs with a razor...we all have some old hair conditioners we just didn't like or use anymore and it is great to use for shaving legs and much cheaper than expensive gels and foams etc for that.

Semper Fi

uncommondialogue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uncommondialogue For This Useful Post: