Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Dear Grae,

I understand the pain you are in. There is a grief support group that I think you would find helpful called Grief Share. They are a national group, possibly international by now, and is Christain based. I feel by now it really depends on where the group is meeting because they also have other faith based support groups that meet under the same name, but not at Church setting.

I would be willing to chat with you if you like. I have buried a younger brother to suicide when I was a teen, my sister & Godfather to cancer. I also buried my adopted parents. Mother died from Alzh. Disease, and father died from a stroke. Last 2 years have been hell.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote