Thread: The Paranormal
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 07:15 AM   #106
Diavolo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Diavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST ReputationDiavolo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
I enjoy the posts here. Thank you to everyone who has posted their experiences.

I have been doing house clearings for a number of years. I really enjoy the work. I would like to know if anyone else does clearings?

Sometimes I experience nausea and the sensation of extreme vertigo. Do others ever experience this? I admit that sometimes I am complacent when I do the work, and don't always take all the precautions. That being said it has only been recently I have experienced these sensations.

Thanks....
First off, what an interesting thread.

Next, I have had houses cleared before, although I haven't done it myself. The last place I lived that had issues I took care of it myself. The former owner had passed away in the house from emphysema. I'd wake up in the middle of the night feeling like an elephant was sitting on my chest. The house would also not let me take an afternoon nap. Come to find out the gentleman who had passed in the house took great pride in the gardens that I wasn't tending to. I did the research found out who he was and started talking to him. His name was Lou. I'd say "Lou, I'm beat, I just need a nap and I'll go take care of the garden." No more slamming doors during my nap. I did have to take care of the gardens but it worked.

I'm a Realtor so I am in and out of homes all day every day. I have a listing right now that was built in 1987. I would have thought this house would be clear, but it's a mess. There have been three owners, all three have ended in divorce. I picked up orbs in the master bedroom during the photo shoot. The interesting thing is that I've held this home open three or four times and I never go upstairs or in the master unless I have to. I'd like to get that house cleared so that maybe the current divorce could move forward and I could get the thing sold. And myself paid.
Diavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diavolo For This Useful Post: