Thread: The Paranormal
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:00 AM   #109
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
First off, what an interesting thread.

Next, I have had houses cleared before, although I haven't done it myself. The last place I lived that had issues I took care of it myself. The former owner had passed away in the house from emphysema. I'd wake up in the middle of the night feeling like an elephant was sitting on my chest. The house would also not let me take an afternoon nap. Come to find out the gentleman who had passed in the house took great pride in the gardens that I wasn't tending to. I did the research found out who he was and started talking to him. His name was Lou. I'd say "Lou, I'm beat, I just need a nap and I'll go take care of the garden." No more slamming doors during my nap. I did have to take care of the gardens but it worked.

I'm a Realtor so I am in and out of homes all day every day. I have a listing right now that was built in 1987. I would have thought this house would be clear, but it's a mess. There have been three owners, all three have ended in divorce. I picked up orbs in the master bedroom during the photo shoot. The interesting thing is that I've held this home open three or four times and I never go upstairs or in the master unless I have to. I'd like to get that house cleared so that maybe the current divorce could move forward and I could get the thing sold. And myself paid.

You would have the opportunity to see lots of different things as a realtor. I remember when looking for my last house my realtor and I went through this *house*. I felt eebiieees as soon as I walked in. What I didn't notice until both of us were back outside, we were whispering. It was odd on my scale, and I have a pretty high quotient for odd.

I like the story of your house and how you have negotiated with Lou. I like it alot actually. It brought a smile to my face.

It would be helpful to the present owners of the home you are describing to have someone come in and clear. Everyone works differently. I do more depossession work on a house. I work very gently with spirits and do my work with an open heart full of compassion. It is not a fight, although I have had very sticky and pretty nasty situations. But not every human is kind, and that also applies to hauntings. I open portals and usher the stuck ones through. Or close portals to ensure the space stays clear. I would truly truly hope if I am stuck on this plane that someone has enough compassion to help me and send me home...and close the door so I don't accidently come back.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: