View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 06:47 AM   #413
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

With only three more days till I leave for Vegas I will be finaly packing tha giant suit case I bought.I have piles and piles of things on my dresser or hanging in the closet,I know I will only be gone for a week theire are things I am takeing in the med department that I need or may use if needed,the Rx's will go with me in the cary on,shirts to run the iron over so thay will be nice and neet,dress shoes to polish ect..ect.It just hit me ast night that we really were going to compete in the national team tournament for ladies 8 ball,when I checked there were 32 teans on the bracket so we are guarenteed to play atleast twice.I probly will give both my fur kids a bath then do some laundry
thats about it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: