KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

A client is on my mind- He was severely neglected and bullied all through school but kept it to himself. He struggles I can see it. After group- I went and sat with him after the other clients left and he broke down and cried with me,

It is so hard to have professional boundaries when you just want to hold someone.
So I touched his back and rubbed in for a moment and told him he was safe and it will get better it just takes time, I asked him to promise me he would go to the local alano club after that and sit so he was somewhere safe and surrounding my community. He cried some more, I told him "crying is the best things you could do, let yourself cry, I cry often" and that I could see he was hurt and afraid but that he had numbers to call and places to be ok in where they'd understand. Withdrawal is difficult and I would make sure that his doctor would be made of the anxiety he was experiencing first thing in the morning and I am really glad he told me how he really felt, so I could help him get his needs met.
He'll be in my prayers tonight.

Last edited by KCBUTCH; 01-30-2013 at 07:58 PM.
KCBUTCH is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KCBUTCH For This Useful Post: